Saturday, June 28, 2014

Discovery Science Center (Santa Ana, CA) 2014: Day 1

Today was my second time doing an R2 event at the Discovery Science Center. I was joined by Victor Franco, Roy Powers, Matthew Hendricks, and a few other builders. Victor gave two presentations (one of which I went on stage for) and the rest of us answered questions afterwords. I also saw the Mythbusters exhibit, it was small but they had lots of props. The day ended with a small dinner with Roy, Victor, and I. This event was from 12-4pm and I will probably go tomorrow with either the dome or the frame.

Victor does a presentation

Victor, Roy, and I on stage

Matt Hendricks, a DSC employee, and me on stage

Matt Hendricks and R2 go to the food court




My droid in it's current state minus electronics

Victor and his 2nd droid leaving

No comments:

Post a Comment