Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Winter Break: Busy busy busy (frame frame frame!)

I've been away for a while and am finally getting back to R2 work. There were around 3 shooting threats (copy cats of Sandy Hook, REALLY PEOPLE? THIS IS DISGUSTING AND SAD!) at my school, an elementary school near us, and one at a middle school near us. They were all empty and (the world didn't end) nothing happened so all good!

some updates from the past week or so..... 
-My skirt from Moncal arrived!!!
-I cut + test fit some more frame pieces and test fit the skirt, everything fits so far.
-I HAVE 3 MORE SMALL PIECES OF THE FRAME TO CUT OUT SLOTS ON!!!!!! ALMOST DONE!!!
-My frame will be modified (not have all the pieces cut out) for times sake and things seem to be moving along quickly so I might be able to do the whole thing!
- sent out a check for my single layer uncut styrene dome yesterday after life got in the way and made me wait =...(

-Some of my slots are a bit big on the frame but I can fix it so we're all good.

No comments:

Post a Comment