Friday, June 15, 2012

Raiding Tall Mouse

I was just thinking I should get started on supplies like wood glue and sand paper and decided to check out Home Depot. I was walking around the shopping center with my sister when we notice Tall Mouse was having a liquidation sale, they were selling everything from old keyboards to light fixtures. So we went in and I was looking around when I saw the wood crafts and....wood glue. I went crazy and got the 3 wood glue bottles and 4 sandpaper packets and a few other things. They were all about a dollar or less so I got a lot. Advice to people on general; if a store is having a liquidation sale,don't pass it by. You never know what you could get for 70-80% less than at Home Depot or something. A very good thing to have happen to you when you just found out that r/c controller is twice what you though it was and you don't have to worry so much about the little things. Maddy

No comments:

Post a Comment